- With approximately 2.7 times larger capacity than the previous model. 51gb of internal memory allows for approximately 6350 JPEG still images, 900 RAW + still images & 110 minutes for 4K video to be captured.
- Two 1" type back-illuminated CMOS sensor and a newly developed lens unit suppress ghosting, flare and fringing to capture the highest image quality in a Theta series camera.
- Natural 360° images can be captured at 23MP resolution (approximately, 6720 x 3360, 7K) taking advantage of a high-precision stitching process.
- Enhanced HDR image processing easily captures varying brightness levels such as interior and exterior scenes such as real estate. These images can be easily incorporated into virtual tours.
- Impressive 4k 360° video capture with smooth image stabilization and immersive sound via the 4 channel microphone.
- With a new image processing algorithm the New Theta Z1 achieves low-noise, high-resolution images in both low and high sensitivity settings. Dynamic range correction is performed automatically and overexposure is effectively suppressed even in outdoor places where there is a lot of variation in brightness.
- The next-generation USB 3.0 (Type-C) connection, achieves a more efficient transfer speed.