This brand of Schwinn has an aluminum dual suspension frame, which means it is lightweight, and will absorb the bumps and ruts that you encounter on the trail. In a similar way the front fork absorbs all the thumps up front, so your arms and shoulders don’t have to. The 24-speed with trigger shifters help you climb the steepest hills and the toughest ravines and the brand names mean the engineering was done right, so there should be nothing but smooth shifting. The Promax front and rear mechanical disc brakes will give you confidence stopping in dusty and dirty trail conditions. The three piece cranks and double walled alloy rims are light but strong and means that you have a quality bike that was built for mountain biker that wants to get on the mountain and look like they know what they are doing. The Protocol is a solid ride that will give you confidence to get out there and try something new. Owning this bike means you can list mountain biking as one of your hobbies because no-lie, you look like you know what you are doing.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Schwinn aluminum full suspension frame with front suspension fork for reliable, responsive riding; 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- 24-speed trigger shifters provide a wide gear range and smooth shifting out on the trail
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all-condition stopping
- Light and strong alloy rims support knobby mountain tires for durable everyday riding
- Schwinn alloy crank offers optimal gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end
Schwinn is the original American bike brand. Over the years, Schwinn has empowered millions of people, earning a special place in the hearts and minds of generations of riders.
What are you waiting for? Get your favourite bike brand today and let your future self thank you.
Click here to shop for your Schwinn bike today.